Put your passion for health, wellness and natural foods to work!
Rewco, Inc., a Wholly Wholesome Sister Company, seeks full time or part time Natural Food Product Trainers for its Wellness & Lifestyles Group. We have openings in northern Virginia and New Jersey. Associate will provide educational and support services to about 10 stores. The main job function is scheduling and conducting product training sessions for store employees.
• Provide educational training to store associates on natural and organic products
• Coordinate and assist with store level consumer education events
• Provide merchandising support to store associates
• Provide general training and support to store associates when needed
• Troubleshoot product, department and distributor issues at store level
• Knowledge of natural/organic food industry, brands & products
• Self-motivated, energetic, honest and trustworthy
• Retail merchandising and/or store management experience a plus
• Occasional overnight travel and occasional weekends
• Basic Microsoft Office skills
• Lift up to 30 lbs
• A reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, in-force car insurance and clean driving record
• Competitive salary
• Mileage reimbursement
• Great samples
• Benefits package for full time position (health insurance, vacation, etc)
At Rewco Inc., our customers come first. In the four decades we've been in business we have achieved an unparalleled level of success in building natural and organic departments and programs for our customers. Our Wellness & Lifestyles team of eleven is focused on the Natural Foods Department for one of the most admired supermarket retailers in the country. We are the eyes and ears for our customer’s corporate office, bringing expertise and product knowledge to store level associates, while identifying, relating and addressing store-level concerns and logistical issues to the corporate office.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to Carol.Poliner@REWCO.com.