- 1 Wholly Wholesome Organic Pie Shell
- 5 Medium Apples of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Butter or Vegan Butter (1 Stick)
- 3/4 Cup Evaporated Cane Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup Oat Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove Wholly Wholesome Pie Shell from freezer and place on a cookie sheet.
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Fill pie shell with apples.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top of apples.
- In separate bowl, mix together sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Slice cold stick of butter into 1/4″ slices and add to sugar mixture. Mix together using a fork until crumbly.
- Add walnuts and oat flakes to mixture and combine.
- Pour mixture over apples.
- Tent aluminum foil over pie, place in oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil tent and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
If you’d like to make 2 pies to fill both Pie Shells, double the ingredients listed above!