- 1 Package Wholly Wholesome Traditional Organic Rolled Pie Dough
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 4 Cups Fresh Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Butter (or vegan butter of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cinnamon, and sprinkle over blueberries.
- Line pie dish with one Wholly Wholesome pie crust. Pour berry mixture into the crust, and dot with butter (or vegan butter of your choosing). Cut remaining Wholly Wholesome pie dough into 1/2 – 3/4 inch wide strips, and make lattice top. Make the lattice as simple or decorative as you like, have fun with it! Crimp and flute edges or press together to make lattice edges blend into the rim of the pie crust.
- Bake pie on lower shelf of oven for about 50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/12196/blueberry-pie/