- 1 Wholly Wholesome Traditional Organic Pie Shell
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 pound Rhubarb Rib (Cut into 1/2in pieces, or sliced frozen Rhubarb)
- 1 pint Fresh Strawberries (Halved)
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Quick-Cooling or Old-Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup Cold Butter (Cubed)
- In a large bowl, beat egg. Beat in the sugar, flour and vanilla until well blended. Gently stir in rhubarb and strawberries. Pour into pastry shell.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and oats; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over the top of the filled pie.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F, bake for 35 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
- Cool on a wire rack, then dig in!