- 1 Wholly Wholesome Traditional Organic Rolled Pie Dough
- 5 Squares Premium White Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 4 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Grated Orange Peel
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream (whipped)
- 2 Cups Raspberries (or sliced Strawberries)
- Prepare and bake 1 pie crust according to package directions for one crust baked shell. Cool completely.
- Microwave 4 squares of the white chocolate and milk for about 2 minutes or until almost melted. Stir until melted completely.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and orange peel in a small bowl until smooth. Beat in white chocolate mixture.
- Fold whipped cream into mixture. Spread in bottom of cooled pie shell.
- Top with raspberries, drizzle with melted white chocolate.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until serving time. Store in refrigerator.
Image courtesy of chipabythedozen.com