- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp organic ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp organic ground ginger
- ¼ tsp organic ground clove
- 2 large eggs
- 1 15 oz can organic pumpkin puree
- 1 12 oz can organic evaporated milk
- 1 Wholly Wholesome 9" Organic Traditional Pie Shell
- Preheat oven to 425℉
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 425° F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.